Categories
Giving

We’re ALL in!

By Ray Dent
Director of Development and Alumni Relations, Lakehill Preparatory School

I’ve served in a position of Director for educational Development, Advancement and Alumni Relations for just about two decades now. Three quarters of that time was spent in university undergraduate and post-graduate institutions. My experiences in those arenas have given me a unique perspective regarding the special place children, families and educators have in Lakehill Preparatory School.

It is refreshing to be in an environment where the faculty and administrators are not only talented, but also totally committed to the students. This is a place where children actually want to go to school and enjoy learning new things. I’ve never worked at a place where the families, and not just immediate parents, but grandparents and parents of former students, as well, will get involved on so many levels and support the school with their time and their money.

Their solid financial support of the Annual Fund Campaign each year is a major factor in the vitality of this special place. It is so important to Lakehill’s wellbeing that, for the sixth consecutive year, 100% of the Faculty and Staff have already made personal gifts to the Annual Fund.

Thursday, 9.22.16, Lakehill Prep will partner with The Communities Foundation of Texas for North Texas Giving Day to support Lakehill’s Annual Giving Fund. From 6:00 a.m. to Midnight that day, all gifts designated to Lakehill Preparatory School through North Texas Giving Day will go to the Annual Fund Campaign. These tax-deductible gifts will also be eligible for “Bonus Funds” through The Communities Foundation of Texas.

Be part of keeping Lakehill Prep a special place for children, families and educators by giving generously on 9.22.16 at NorthTexasGivingDay.org.

#NTxGivingDay   #WEareALLin

LAKEHILL GIVNG HEADERpdf